The National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. NCVT is responsible for the regulation and development of vocational education and training in India. The Sarkari exam is the Best Platform For Government Job Results, Admit Cards, And Notifications.
.The NCVT conducts a variety of examinations for students who have completed ITI courses. The results of these examinations are released online on the NCVT MIS website.
Step-by-Step Guide Accessing NCVT MIS Results Online
Students who have appeared for an NCVT examination can check their results by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of NCVT MIS: https://ncvtmis.gov.in/
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Select the examination for which you want to check your result.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
How to Download Your NCVT MIS Result
Once you have checked your NCVT MIS result online, you can download it for future reference. The steps on how to download your NCVT MIS result are as follows:
- Click on the “Download” button next to your result.
- Save the result file to your computer.
- You can print the result file for future reference.
What if I Forget My Roll Number or Date of Birth?
If you forget your roll number or date of birth, you can still check your NCVT MIS result. The steps on how to check your NCVT MIS result if you forget your roll number or date of birth are as follows:
- Contact the NCVT MIS Helpdesk at +91-11-2338 7777.
- Provide the following details to the NCVT MIS Helpdesk:
- Your name
- Your father’s name
- Your mother’s name
- Your ITI name
- The exam for which you want to check your result
- The NCVT MIS Helpdesk will provide you with your roll number and date of birth.
- You can then use your roll number and date of birth to check your NCVT MIS result online.
I Failed My NCVT MIS Exam. What Should I Do?
If you fail in your NCVT MIS exam, you can take the following steps:
- Contact the NCVT MIS Helpdesk to know the process of applying for revaluation or re-examination.
- Follow the process and apply for revaluation or re-examination.
- Pay the required fees for revaluation or re-examination.
- Wait for the results of revaluation or re-examination.
- If your result is improved after revaluation or re-examination, you will be declared passed.
- If your result is not improved after revaluation or re-examination, you will have to appear for the exam again in the next session.
I Passed My NCVT MIS Exam. What Should I Do Next?
If you pass your NCVT MIS exam, you can take the following steps:
- Celebrate your success!
- Collect your mark sheet from the NCVT MIS Helpdesk.
- Apply for admission to the next level of study.
- Start preparing for your next exam.
Beyond NCVT MIS Result
Forging Pathways to Skill Enhancement
The NCVT MIS Result acts as a springboard to further skill development and enhancement. Favorable outcomes pave the way for advanced training, specialization, and mastery within a chosen trade.
Shaping Vocational Trajectories
For those entering the workforce, the NCVT MIS Result significantly influences career prospects. Employers value vocational achievements as indicators of practical competency, dedication, and adaptability.
Fostering Personal and Professional Growth
Beyond grades, each NCVT MIS Result symbolizes personal growth, professional advancement, and the embodiment of hands-on expertise garnered during the vocational journey.
- The NCVT MIS examinations is conducting twice a year, in June and December.
- The NCVT MIS result is releasing within 2-3 weeks of the completion of the examination.
- The NCVT MIS result is available online on the NCVT MIS website.
- You can also check your NCVT MIS result by SMS.
- The NCVT MIS result is sent by SMS to the registered mobile number of the student.
Checking your NCVT MIS result online is a simple process. You can follow the steps mentioned in this article to check your result quickly and easily. If you have any questions, you can contact the NCVT MIS Helpdesk for assistance.