An ITI, or Industrial Training Institute, is a technical school that provides training in various trades and occupations. ITI courses are typically 1-year or 2-year programs that lead to a National Trade Certificate (NTC).
The National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) is the apex body responsible for the regulation and development of ITI education in India. NCVT conducts a variety of examinations for students who have completed ITI courses. The results of these examinations are released online on the NCVT MIS website.
Step-by-Step Guide For Accessing ITI Results Online
Students who have appeared for an ITI examination can check their results by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of NCVT MIS: https://ncvtmis.gov.in/
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Select the examination for which you want to check your result.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
How to Download Your ITI Result
Once you have checked your ITI result online, you can download it for future reference. The steps on how to download your ITI result are as follows:
- Click on the “Download” button next to your result.
- Save the result file to your computer.
- You can print the result file for future reference.
What if I Forget My Roll Number or Date of Birth?
If you forget your roll number or date of birth, you can still check your ITI result. The steps on how to check your ITI result if you forget your roll number or date of birth are as follows:
- Contact the NCVT Examination Cell at +91-11-2338 7777.
- Provide the following details to the NCVT Examination Cell:
- Your name
- Your father’s name
- Your mother’s name
- Your ITI name
- The exam for which you want to check your result
- The NCVT Examination Cell will provide you with your roll number and date of birth.
- You can then use your roll number and date of birth to check your ITI result online.
I Failed in My ITI Exam. What Should I Do?
If you fail in your ITI exam, you can take the following steps:
- Contact the NCVT Examination Cell to know the process of applying for revaluation or re-examination.
- Follow the process and apply for revaluation or re-examination.
- Pay the required fees for revaluation or re-examination.
- Wait for the results of revaluation or re-examination.
- If your result is improved after revaluation or re-examination, you will be declared passed.
- If your result is not improved after revaluation or re-examination, you will have to appear for the exam again in the next session.
I Passed My ITI Exam. What Should I Do Next?
If you pass your ITI exam, you can take the following steps:
- Celebrate your success!
- Collect your marksheet from the NCVT Examination Cell.
- Apply for admission to the next level of study.
- Start preparing for your next exam.
Understanding ITI Result
Grading System Insight
The ITI Result employs a comprehensive grading system that extends beyond conventional percentages. Grades range from A to E, reflecting various levels of skill proficiency, from excellent to below average.
Components within the Result
A typical ITI Result includes:
- Trade-wise grades
- Total marks obtained
- Overall result status (Pass/Fail)
Exploring Reassessment and Verification
In scenarios where students have doubts about the ITI Result, provisions for rechecking or verification of answer sheets are often available. This process ensures transparency and maintains the integrity of the evaluation process.
Beyond ITI Result
Forging Pathways to Skill Enhancement
The ITI Result acts as a stepping stone to further skill development and enhancement. Favorable outcomes pave the way for advanced training, specialization, and mastery within a chosen trade.
Shaping Vocational Trajectories
For those entering the workforce, the ITI Result significantly influences career prospects. Employers value vocational achievements as indicators of practical competency, dedication, and adaptability.
Fostering Personal and Professional Growth
Beyond grades, each ITI Result symbolizes personal growth, professional advancement, and the embodiment of hands-on expertise garnered during the vocational journey.
- The ITI examinations are conducted twice a year, in June and December.
- The ITI result is released within 2-3 weeks of the completion of the examination.
- The ITI result is available online on the NCVT MIS website.
- You can also check your ITI result by SMS.
- The ITI result is sent by SMS to the registered mobile number of the student.
Checking your ITI result online is a simple process. You can follow the steps mentioned in this article to check your result quickly and easily. If you have any questions, you can contact the NCVT Examination Cell for assistance.
I hope this is what you are looking for. Is there anything else I can help you with?